WHAT ARE SKIN TAGS?
- Skin tags are a common skin condition resembling a small piece of soft, hanging skin.
- Derived from skin cells and composed of loose fibrous tissue they can present as either single or multiple.
- Their often hyper-pigmented colour makes them more obvious and although they are harmless they can be irritating and cosmetically unattractive.
- They are found on perfectly healthy people and are not directly associated with any other major medical conditions although heredity also has its part to play.
- The cause remains unproven with ongoing discussions whether they originate from the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV).
- Some people are more susceptible to skin tags; they are most common in older and/or overweight people, they can appear in pregnancy and individuals with diabetes.
- most frequently found on the neck where friction from necklaces, collars and scarves are to blame or under the arms where friction from arms rubbing and seams from clothes are the initiating factor.
- Skin tags become particularly irritating when they develop in sensitive areas such as under the breasts, near the groin, the genitalia or around the eye, even presenting between eyelashes and affecting vision.
SKIN TAGS CAN BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED WITH DIATHERMY ELECTROLYSIS
- Electrolysis is a quick, easy and effective method of skin tag removal and is safe to use in all areas – even between eyelashes.
- Electrolysis results in immediate removal of the tag and can take only seconds depending on tag size.
- However, skin tag removal treatment in ultra sensitive areas such as the breasts, groin, genitalia and eyes, is a skill requiring much dexterity as well as a high level of experience and expertise.
- It is important to choose a highly qualified professional to perform the intricate precise work involved in electrolysis skin tag removal in these areas as there are greater risks involved. Working close to the eye and other areas of high risk demands a steady hand, experience, thorough training and an excellent standard of hygiene and sterilisation.
CHOOSE A STEREX TRAINED PROFESSIONAL FOR PEACE OF MIND
- Rachel Fox has completed courses with Sterex covering all aspects of blemish removal using Sterex products and procedures.
- Sterex is a British company who offer award winning courses on how to achieve skin tag removal using electrolysis.
- Rachel has been carrying out these procedure since 2014 and has treated many happy patients during this time.
- Rachel has completed courses on how to recognise any suspect lesions and will always refer you back to your GP if she is unsure of the type of lesion you have.
- Treatment from only £80