HOW TO GET RID OF BACNE
WHAT IS BACNE?
“Bacne” refers to acne spots and pimples that occur on the back. Back acne can be particularly sore and uncomfortable, and may be associated with excessive oil and blocked pores too.
Due to its awkward position, it can be harder to get bacne under control- reaching spots on your own back isn’t easy!
WHAT CAUSES BACNE?
To figure out how to treat bacne, it’s important to understand why it’s happening.
Back acne is most commonly caused by sweat, oil and dirt blocking the skin’s pores, as well as an excess of bacteria that causes spots.
To treat bacne, you therefore need to keep your back clean, as well as anything that touches it!
TIPS TO GET RID OF BACNE
- Change your bedding frequently: dirt and oil can get trapped within the fabric, as well as bacne-causing bacteria.
- Tie hair up: hair products and natural oils can transfer onto the skin, increasing the chances of clogging pores leading to spots on the back, shoulders and necl.
- Shower after working out: make sure you get rid of excess sweat and oils that can block pores, and dirty gym clothes that may carry bacteria and cause friction. The back is a particularly sweaty area, and can be difficult to clean thoroughly.
- Exfoliate: to ensure you get rid of dead skin cells, dirt and oils on your back. It’s important to not overstrip the skin or use a physical scrub, which can cause damage to the skin and actually increase oil production.
- Wear loose clothing: this eliminates friction, gives skin chance to breathe and prevents irritating existing spots and spreading bacteria.
- Use professional skincare: packed full of bacne-fighting ingredients.
THE PERFECT PEEL TO GET RID OF BACNE
The Perfect Peel chemical peel can also be used on the back, as well as shoulders, arms and chest to reduce bacne. Acne is one of the top concerns that The Perfect Peel can safely treat. As a medical-grade, medium-depth chemical peel it penetrates into the skin to treat below the surface of the skin, as well as exfoliating the outer most layer.
A chemical peel is an essential part of acne treatment, and can be used in conjunction with prescription skincare, to transform the skin.
Because acne purges are quite common, it’s often necessary to have a number of treatments. We recommend leaving around 4 weeks between treatments, and using our prescription strength tretinoin cream too.
In addition, depending on the type of skin products, whether they are prescription or non-prescription and depending on the type of acne, it can take 6-12 months to get in control of how you manage acne. The most important thing to remember is once you gain control, you will still get the odd breakouts, but it’s how quickly your skin recovers.
THE PERFECT PEEL SKINCARE TO TREAT BACNE
The Perfect Body Glow Duo is an incredibly effective skincare regime in fighting bacne, featuring The Perfect Body Wash and The Perfect Body Lotion. In just 2 easy steps skin is left exfoliated, smooth and soft. Containing some of skincare’s more powerful ingredients, including Glycolic Acid and Retinol (to remove dead skin cells and increase cellular turnover), vitamin C and Glutathione (two potent antioxidants which help brighten the skin and reduce free radical damage), as well as Azelaic Acid (which will help to reduce bacne marks and scars). Both are available to purchase from Rachel!
HOW TO GET RID OF BACNE MARKS
Once bacne has disappeared, it’s common to be left with marks and skin discoloration. These typically fade over time, but for certain skin types the bacne marks can lead to long term hyperpigmentation.
The Perfect Peel chemical peel contains a multitude of brightening agents that work to fade hyperpigmentation at the cellular level.
In addition, because The Perfect Peel boosts collagen and elastic production, bacne scars that have caused textural issues will also be reduced.
Rachel offers a free consultation, if you are unsure The Perfect Peel would be best suited to your skin and needs, speak with a trained professional in The Perfect Peel.
Call Rachel on 07967 710 625 to find out more or use our CONTACT US form
or email: email@example.com